Stacking the Shelves: June Book Haul

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. It includes books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Hello, Nerds!

I have been MIA for two months I think because I was super busy adjusting with adulting a.k.a. WORKING. Yeeeessss, I've been off working and I am crying now because I don't want to work but if I don't work, I won't be able to buy books and that's totally a worst case scenario we would not want to happen. So over the month of June, I was able to read a few books, like, two books, because my shift is freaking crazy and it's costing me too much time that there's little left for reading. I did my best. It was the heaviest of months. Ever. And since I've adjusted and now I've planned a timed reading schedule. Hope it works.

Below are the books I received for the month of June. Can you tell how happy I am? I didn't even spend a single dollar to buy any books.

 

From Scholastic Philippines:
Sula's Voyage by Catherine Torres (for review)
Drag Teen by Jeffrey Self (for review)

From Bloomsbury UK:
One by Sarah Crossan (this was unexpected/unsolicited but Thank you)
When We Collided by Emery Lord (for review)
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas


From the Authors:
Gifted by J. A. George (for review)
Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes (won this from her giveaway. Thank you)

From Usborne:
Cruel Heart Broken by Emma Haughton (for review)
What's a Girl Gotta Do by Holly Bourne (for review)


From Penguin Random House:
Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven (for review)
Places No One Knows by Brenna Yovanoff (for review)
A Totally Awkward Love Story (for review)
The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas (for review)
Gemina by Amy Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (for review)


And that's it! Tell me what you've all been reading and received this past month and/or this month since it's July. I wouldn't want to miss it for the world. I would also love recs, if you have one. Do comment them below.

  <3 class="separator" div="" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

Labels: