Stacking the Shelf #5 (November)

 
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. It includes books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Hellooooooooo people! 

It has been so so long since I last posted on this blog. I was so busy with my Internship and I am literally working in the hospital so that kind of sucks because I'm always exhausted when I get home. Hopefully, after three more months, I will be able to independently post stuffs in this blog. Soon. 

Moving on, here are the stuffs I got this month. 



The Millenium Trilogy by Stieg Larson (gifted!)
Ugly Love (signed) by Colleen Hoover (borrowed from Jas)
Legend (signed) by Marie Lu
A Thousand Pieces of You (signed) by Claudia Gray
The Retribution of Mara Dyer (signed) by Michelle Hodkin
What have you guys got this month? Link them in the comments below and I'll pay 'em a visit! :D


Labels: ,