{Blog Tour + Guest Post} Wings by Elizabeth Richards


[click the banner for the tour schedule]
Hi again!

So the Official PH Blog Tour of Wings kicked off Monday, May 26th. Kate did a really amazing preparation for this tour, and she's been organizing the series' tour since the first book. Way to go, Kate! Liz has been very generous enough to send us an early uncorrected proof of her book to be reviewed. Thank you so much, Liz! (:

While all the other participants on the tour post their insights/reviews about the book, which is the main reason of this tour, I was unfortunate enough to not finish reading the second book, Phoenix, ergo, I have not started with Wings because the school and the program I'm in (which is Clinical Laboratory Science) is keeping me really busy (and out of my mind!). I can't seem to find time to read and finish them in time for the tour, so I apologize if this has been a major let down for you, especially to Liz and Kate. *hides in shame*


Anyway, I promise to read the following books as soon as I get the time I all but needed. Again, I apologize for this let down. And to compensate for my irresponsibility, I agreed to guest post today, since I was not able to read the book and post my review. There is also a giveaway going on this week. Join the Rafflecopter way over there, at the last part of this post for a chance to win a complete set of the series (Black City in paperback, Phoenix in paperback, and Wings in hardback) and swags!





Wings (Black City #3)
by Elizabeth Richards


Following the cliffhanger ending of Phoenix, Natalie finds herself separated from Ash and unexpectedly reunited with her parents, including the father she thought was dead. But she can only think of Ash. She hasn't heard a word of him since she and Elijah were brought to the underground headquarters of the Sentry Rebellion. But she vows to find him.


Ash, meanwhile is back in Black City; it's the perfect place to hide from the Sentry government. But not for long. He won't give up on Natalie or bringing an end to the terrible reign of Purian Rose.


A pulse-racing end to an exciting series.
Buy the books:
Black City: Penguin | Amazon | Barnes & Noble | The Book Depository
Phoenix: Penguin | Amazon | Barnes & Noble | The Book Depository
Wings: Penguin | Amazon | Barnes & Noble | The Book Depository


-------------------------------
Wings Character Profile: Lucinda Coombes

Name: Lucinda Coombes
Age: 14
Species: Darkling

QUICK QUIZ

1.     Favorite color: Honey yellow
2. Favorite food: Blood, d’uh. But specifically AB+; it’s scrumptious but, like, so hard to come by where we live. 
3. Favorite season: Winter! I love the long nights, snowball fighting with Kieran, and how frost looks on spider webs. The forest is so beautiful in winter.
4. Favorite person: My big sis, Annora.
5. Cats or dogs? To eat? Ha, only kidding. Dogs, obviously.
6. Forest or city? Forest! Food is harder to come by, but I hate, hate, hate cities—I feel so claustrophobic in them. I need space to mooooove. 
7. What is your biggest fear? Being neutered. I’ve seen it happen to a few of my friends and it’s just, urgh! It’s horrifying. I couldn’t image losing my fangs. 
8. What’s your party trick: I can touch my nose with my tongue!
9. Tell us a secret: Erm…I may sort of have a crush on Kieran. But don’t tell him I told you that! His head is big enough as it is. 
10. Who would play you in a movie? I don’t really watch movies, but, er, I guess Chloe Grace Moretz if she had black hair and fangs!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Labels: , , , , ,