{Cover Reveal} Jordyn and the Caverns of Gloom by Tiffany King

Hazzah!
I'm back again!

Lemme rant some first. As you can see:
studying + blogging + reading + reviewing + more studying = mental destruction
So before I go out of control or reach the point where I acquire AIDS (Acquired Insanity Due to Studying), I want to say that I will never ever give up this blog even if I repeatedly fail my quizzes and exams. I will still FIND the precious time to read and keep on doing it. I'd do it forever if it takes that long. *sigh*

Anyway, I received an e-mail from InkSlinger PR saying that there will be no cover reveal for this book by Tiff and that the reveal was exclusive for InkSlingers, so even if it doesn't have one, I'm still going to post one to help the lovely author.

so here goes nothing...



Title: Jordyn and the Cavern of Gloom
Series: Book 2 of A Daemon Hunter Novel
Author: Tiffany King
Release Date: 15th August, 2013
**Double thanks to Ms. Tiff for the copy of Jordyn**
--xx--

Okay, this totally lacks information but I'll let you guys know soon! Hope this somehow made your day! (:


Happy Reading!


Labels: , , , , , , ,