{Sneak Preview} Keeping Her by Cora Carmack


HEY GUYS!
I'm so back again.
As you can see, *whispers* way over the title
*turns on and lifts megaphone for everyone to hear*
WE'LL BE SEEING THE SNEAK PREVIEW OF
KEEPING HER BY CORA CARMACK!!!

I must say, I'm so excited for this one!
I'm a very huge fan of Bliss and Garrick.
Oh, Garrick... *bats eyelashes*
I could swoon all day long...

Before that we go over to the preview part, I just want to let you know that Cora Carmack and Jay Crownover will be participating on a Goodreads Chat this 26th of June. If you want to join, then head over to Goodreads (click here)

AND...

Cora will be hosting a FAKING IT book club, to be held on the 27th of June, 3-4 PM EDT. Just head over to Cora's Facebook Page (click here).They'll be having a live chat with Cora where you can ask her ANYTHING about the book! All the raging and burning  questions you have might be answered!

All is up!
Now let's head over to the Preview.

Preview Package: Cora Carmack's KEEPING HER by AvonBooks


You can also click here to see the the countdown, cover, buy links
and the same preview above in one page.

I hope you enjoyed this one!
I am patiently waiting for the release of the novella
and experience more of Garrick and Bliss!

Until here!

Yours,

Labels: , , , , , , , ,