{Review} The Rocker That Holds Me by Terri Anne Browning


Title: The Rocker That Holds Me
Series: The Rocker Book 1
Author: Terri Anne Browning
Date Published: 24th of January 2013
Publisher: Anna Henson
Genre: New Adult Romance/Erotic Contemporary
Pages: 99 pages
Source: Kindle Copy/Purchased
NOOK | Amazon Kindle 


Touring with four rockers is the thing of dreams…

At least that is what people tell me. To me those four rockers are my family. They have watched over me from the time I was five years old. Protecting me from my mother and her drunken, drug addict rages. When they made it big they still watched over me. And when my monster of a mother died they took over as my guardians.

In the six years since that happened I have watched over the four men that 
mean everything to me. I take care of them just as they once took care of me. I handle all the dirty work behind the scenes of a rockers life. It isn’t always pretty. At times it came be damn near disgusting, especially when I have to get rid of their one night stands. Ugh!

Taking care of them doesn’t bother me though. I mean it’s not like I’m in love with one of them. That would be crazy. Falling for a rocker is NOT smart. 

Okay, so I’m not smart. I love my guys, and one of them kind of holds my heart in his big old rocker hand. But I’m dealing. I’ve been able to keep it my little secret for years now. 
I’m not, however, dealing with this bug that I seem to have caught. It scares the hell out of me. I hate doctors, but I’m suddenly more worried about finding out what is wrong with me than what the doctor might do to me. 

When I get my test results back my life will never be the same again…

"Awwwwwwwwwww. What a cute little babyy! Anyway, I really loved the story specially the baby and the freaking rockstars. I could just curse all words and giggle all i can. It's just so fcking sweet and good! 

Omy (:

I really just can't get enough of the baby. I'm really frustrated because its short. I would've preferred a longer one. Anyhow, it was good. A bit mature because of a scene or two and the cursings but you can really take it."

Those are the words that I managed to verbalize when I finished reading this book. I was really sort of disappointed it has to end that way. I saw this book somewhere in Goodreads while I was updating some review of mine and saw how the reader (OOMF) reacted. At first I was like "Oh, some indie author..." but then I saw the title and was like "OMYGODS! ROCKSTARS!!"

It was actually good because it's a freaking awesome and just makes you swoon over the four (but seriously, I was a tad disgusted with Drake and the vomits). They were suddenly real and I don't know if it's just me but I was blushing by myself.

Terri Anne Browning created fictional characters that seemed so real, you'd wish you'd end up sleeping with them. They're freaking bonkers!

the judgemental stars: 5 friggin' stars!

Yours,

Labels: , , , , , , ,