Stacking the Shelf #1

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. It includes books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Me is so lucky. I went for a stroll in the mall just this evening with my cousins after having celebrated my nephew's first birthday. I took off my own path to see if there's any available pocketbooks in this local bookstore found in that mall that my cousin wants me to check. After having that done, I found this book somewhere in between other books in that store. Good thing I didn't bought one before because, wow, this one's on sale! (:

So, what have you got?

Labels: